Sunday, April 19, 2009

what is that???

hahaha....donno what i'm feeling rite now..happy?? confused?? scared??
Its began when my wife routine period on 7/4 did not came...i'm started to feeling something...donno why...until last nite we went to JJ Maluri to by some stuff and just for fun we also buy 1 pregnancy test...to make sure wheter my wife pragnent or not since already pass 10 days from her routine period...after bought that stuff, I'm starting felt nervous...could'nt slept.

Around 330am this morning I saw my wife went to toilet and didn't expect her to do pregnancy test...and after she came in to the room...I'm asking...and she showing this...







what was that??? muahhahaa....I'm feelin extremly happy rite now.....
Maybe 2moro i'll take my wife to clinic to confirm the pregnancy test result...

but tonite...i can sleep in happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment